Boston Red Sox, Boston, Mass.
Spring Training Public Address Announcer (2008-2009), Mascot (2000-2001)
- MC’d in-game introduction and managed in-game entertainment schedules.
- Developed characteristics and routine for “Wally the Green Monster,” performing
them on- and off-field and at charity events
Hope-Beckham, Inc., Atlanta, Ga. Mobile Marketer,
Mascot for National Peanut Tour (2002)
- Part of 8-person team, leading presentations as tour mascot.
- Traveled 25,000 miles and made dozen of appearances.
New England Sports Network, Boston, Mass.
NESN.com Content Manager, Colummist (1999-2002)
- Managed website’s content and updates, adding news stories and columns
- Two years as beat writer for BostonBruins.com
Boston University Sports Marketing, Boston, Mass.
Marketing Representative, Mascot Coordinator (1998-2002)
- Made hundreds of appearances as “ Rhett the Terrier “ at sporting
events and community/charity functions.
- Managed program’s staff and budget, landed sports on SportsCenter commercials.